Atria v15 Clean Installation
This article outlines the clean install process for the Atria Platform.
Atria v15 Clean Installation Check List
Here is a check list summary to ensure the environment is ready for install:
Atria Installation Summary at a glance
The following table summarises the steps in the install process
|1||Installation Check list|
|This needs to be installed on all servers and provides access to Atria tools module.|
|3||Install Atria Tools Module||This needs to be installed on all servers and provides access to Atria installer commands.|
Deploy Components (Provisioning Server)
- Config Service Component
- Register Atria Environment
- Database Component
- Atria Agent Component
- Platform API Component
- Provisioning Component
- Provisioning Manager Component
- DirectoryWS Component
- Database Component installs Atria databases (OLM and OLM Reporting) on SQL server
- Atria Agent Component is responsible to install required services to communicate between environments
- Platform API Component includes all APIs used within Atria environment
- Provisioning Component will deploy provisioning service and required files
- Provisioning Manager provides UI to access and view provisioning rules, events and actions
- Directory Component installs all required files to communicate with Active Directory
|5||Transfer Certificates from Provisioning server to Web server||Refer to Transfer Certificates for a step by step walkthrough|
Deploy Components (Web Server)
- Web Server Components
|- This applies to Web Server|
|7||Post Installation Process||Refer to Remote Environment Configuration|
Once the prerequisites are met, you can run the following commands in PowerShell to start installing Atria components.
Run commands using PowerShell (Administrator Mode)
Install Atria.Tools.Setup-Bootstrap from Powershell Gallery
- [Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12
- Install-Script Atria.Tools.Setup-Bootstrap
- Atria.Tools.Setup-Bootstrap.ps1 -username 'any username' -PersonalAccessToken 'access token provided by Automate101'
This will install 2 Atria modules: Atria.Tools and Atria.Platform
Repeat these steps to each server that you will run the Atria package installers. For the database, you can run the install on the provisioning server since we will pass database server parameters when running the command to install.
Config Service Component
The Config Service centrally stores configuration and secrets and is used by all Atria components.
By default, you can use the following command to install the config service database.
The Install-AtriaConfigService cmdlet installs the Atria Config Service.
This installer will create a database called AtriaConfigService on the database server specified, ensure this is added to your backup routines.
Ensure all highlighted parameters are completed.
Credential : a domain admin credential that will be used to run the installers
StorageConnectionString : database server\instance and port
MessagingUrl : RabbitMQ Messaging Alias
MessagingUsername : RabbitMQ Admin Account Username
Messaging Password : RabbitMQ Admin Account Password
Storage Type : -UseSQLStore / -UseFileSystemStore / -UseKeyVaultStore
- Install-AtriaConfigService -Credential (Get-Credential) -StorageConnectionString 'Server=AtriaSQL\Instance;Database=AtriaConfigService;Trusted_Connection=True' -MessagingUrl ''amqps://rabbitmq messaging alias' -MessagingUsername ''rabbitmq admin account username' -MessagingPassword ''rabbitmq admin account password'' -UseSQLStore
Register Atria Environment
Before Installing/Updating the main Atria Database
Requirement for Registering Atria (details for each parameter set)
Environment : 'Staging' or 'Production'
CRMId : CRM Deployment Id - to be provided by Automate101 Support
Customer : Customer Name
- Set-AtriaRegistrationDetails -Environment Staging -CRMId 'CRMID' -Customer 'Customer Name'
Before installing database component please make sure that your database server is running and accessible via provisioning server. You can use the following sample command to check the connectivity:
- Test-NetConnection -ComputerName 'AtriaSQL' -Port 1433
- Install-AtriaDatabase -ServerInstance 'ATRIASQL\instance' -ServerPort 'sqlport' -UseWindowsAuth
Instance is optional depending on SQL Server setup.
Make sure that the account has sysadmin role into the database.
You can use -SQLCredential as an alternative for -UseWindowsAuth.
Atria Agent Component
In Atria v15, provisioning engine is been separated from the provisioning manager UI.
Provisioning Manager Component
Directory Web Service Component
Before running the commands in next step to install Atria web components, transfer certificates from Provisioning server to your Web server.
The Atria Web component includes 4 different components - you can install all of them by using the following command:
Or install each component individually with:
Once you have completed the installation it is always important to test, navigate to https://atriaweb/
and ensure the environment is accessible and running.
Remote Environment Configuration
Remote environments feature in Atria v15 enables customers to be managed in both shared and private Active Directory networks. This article gives you more information on different environment types and associated features: Remote Environment Configuration
Atria v12.11+ System Requirements
Overview The following article provides the prerequisites necessary for the deployment of Atria v12.11+ into your environment. System Requirements Environment Core servers for the platform should be domain joined. Before you can deploy Atria ...
Atria Billing Setup User Guide
Objective This article describes how to configure Atria to utilize the latest billing features. This document outlines the billing setup attributes that should be configured. Applies to Introduced in Atria version 12.0.0 Billing Setup Overview To ...
Atria v12.11+ Deployment Guide
Overview This article outlines the deployment procedure of Atria v12.11+. This article will also refer to other articles that may assist with your installation or upgrade. Alert: In-place migration from any version of CloudPortal Services Manager ...
Adding a Remote Dedicated Customer
Overview In Atria V15, we now have the ability to manage Private Active Directory's. Customers who have their own AD Infrastructure, gain the same self service and management capabilities of Atria that have worked so well for multi-tenant Active ...
Atria v15+ System Requirements
Overview The following article provides the prerequisites necessary for the deployment of Atria v15+ into your environment. System Requirements Environment Core servers for the platform should be domain joined. Before you can deploy Atria ...