2. Click "Services"
3. Click "Microsoft Online"
4. Click "Catalog Management"
5. Click "Add"
6. Select the product you would like to the catalog, for this example, we want to add "Azure Active Directory Premium P2" license to our Catalog, which enables the subscription type to be purchased.
7. Next, we select the relevant SKU's of the Product to add. This is a good example of if a Trial license is available for this product, it will be listed here. Or if there is multiple types of the same license, these will appear here to be selected. A good example of this is "Office E5" where there is "Office E5" and "Office E5 Without Audio Conferencing" which appear as the same Product.
8. Click "Add to the Catalog"
9. We can now see that the product is now added to our catalog. This means that it's now available for purchase for all of our customers using this Partner Center.
To purchase a subscription using this newly added Product, please follow the below KB Microsoft Online - Purchase a new Subscription