License Reporting Process
This guide describes how Service Providers should report their Atria License Usage as per their customer services agreement with Automate101 Ltd.
for the License Reporting Portal URL.
- When your company signs up with Automate101 and has an active Atria deployment, Automate101 will invite your License Reporting contacts to the reporting portal.
- Next step is to find the email and accept the invitation.
- You are then ready to create a license report.
Reporting monthly process
- Each month, Automate101 will send a license reporting reminder to your key contact
- License reports must be created every month between 20th and the last day of the month in which the usage took place.
- To create a new report, select the License Reporting tab page and click the + icon (located at the top right-hand side of the screen).
- After the figures have been reported, click save and then the report will be submitted to us.
- If incorrect figures are submitted, they are able to be updated from the portal any time up until the report has been invoiced.
Customers who do not report may be invoiced with the previous months usage plus a percentage uplift as per their agreement with Automate101
Forgotten your password?
No Problem - you can re-set your password from the portal here
Reporting the numbers
- The monthly usage is reported as a point-in-time count of licenses on any day between the 20th and 30th of the month of activity taking place.
- This number may change by the end of the month so, to ensure the most accurate reporting, it is important to submit the report around the same date each month. This way, any changes will be picked up.
There is a Powershell script available to registered support accounts at our support site that counts the services used and calculates when to use the bundled SKU.
- The first tab page in the reporting portal is used for updating contact details.
- You can also contact email@example.com if you have queries about this.
Monthly Usage Reporting to Automate101 - Powershell Script
Overview We have heard from several customers who have been looking for an easier way to get their Atria license reporting out of Atria. Although there is a distributor report within the system, it seems that In many deployments this is not ...
Atria v12.11+ System Requirements
Overview The following article provides the prerequisites necessary for the deployment of Atria v12.11+ into your environment. System Requirements Environment Core servers for the platform should be domain joined. Before you can deploy Atria ...
How to configure Azure AD Custom Tenant Configuration Scripts
Overview As part of the Atria Azure AD Service Sync Policies, you can assign custom configuration scripts that will be run each time the service is provisioned. This is useful to ensure your customer's tenants are always configured with your ...
Atria v12.11+ Deployment Guide
Overview This article outlines the deployment procedure of Atria v12.11+. This article will also refer to other articles that may assist with your installation or upgrade. Alert: In-place migration from any version of CloudPortal Services Manager ...
How to Migrate from Hosted Exchange to Exchange Online
Overview This article provides an example of how to migrate from the Atria Hosted Exchange Service to the Microsoft Online Service. It will cover the change in service as well as data migration. The process will use the following free Microsoft ...